Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reviving the blog...

I have not posted anything on here in a really long time. Life has just been hectic, but after a lot of “I sure miss the blog entries” and realizing I have not been capturing “those moments” for posterity, I have decided to try to get it going again.

I’m going to attempt to go back and highlight some of the major events since December. Specifically our trip to Disney, losing my Nana, finding a new home for our sweet Bama, Mae’s first dance recital, Holden's birth... So much has happened so far in 2009! I have a lot of catching up to do.

Now that we are blessed with two children, I feel like I need to rename the website. I’m not just maisonsmommy anymore and I know I don’t have the time or energy to keep up a blog for her and one for Holden. If anyone can think of a catchy title, please let me know.

No comments: