Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Text from the Teacher

Text from Miss Paula to Mommy: U should be very proud of MAE... We were sayin our morning prayers and today I asked them each to tell God thanks for something he has given them... After all the other kids went and thanked Him for toys and baby dolls... She looked at me and said... Thank you God for my mommy and daddy... AMEN! I was so happy to hear that.

Text from Mommy to Miss Paula: I am crying.

Text from Miss Paula to Mommy: I was about to... I’m glad a kid sees there is more than material things to be thankful for

Text from Mommy to Miss Paula: She is a good baby.

Text from Miss Paula to Mommy: She really is... Ya’ll are so blessed!

1 comment:

bp said...

ooooooooo my goodness, that is too sweet. she's going to be the best big sis.